Creatine's ability to enhance energy reserves in muscles comes from its muscle protein synthesizing action, while minimizing protein breakdown. This occurs because creatine has the awesome effect of super-hydrating muscle cells with water. It enhances muscles' growth too-making muscle fibers bigger and stronger.
Benefits of Creatine Monohydrate Supplement
Creatine monohydrate is a muscle builder supplement. It delays the onset of muscle fatigue, thus allows for longer and powerful workouts
About Creatine Monohydrate
- Creatine is an amino-acid based compound produced naturally in the human body
- The body produces half the required creatine from its own amino acids and the rest is produced from the food we eat, mainly from fish and red meat.
- When creatine is supplemented, muscle creatine stores become elevated, boosting the ability of muscles to perform high-intensity work
- Creatine allows you to do more intense training, that’s the key. More work to be performed leads to growth.
- Creatine phosphate, creatine pyruvate and creatine citrate aren’t as effective as creatine monohydrate. Creatine monohydrate is the best createin powder. Micronised creatine monohydrate formulas are great as they dissolve well.
- Creatine fuels explosive efforts in the gym, on the track, the court or wherever you need them.
- Research shows that for endurance athletes such as kayakers and runners, the quality of interval training can be increased significantly after supplementation
- Some endurance athletes expend so much energy in training that some muscle mass loss is unavoidable. New research suggests that, in men at least, creatine can counter this.
Creatine Monohydrate Recommended Use: As a dietary supplement take 1 heaping teaspoon once a day, 1 hour before workout. Always take with 8 ounces of liquid.
Loading Phase of Creatine
Creatine products suggest you take a “loading dose” over the first five days-5gm four times a day-so your muscles become saturated with the stuff. But recent research suggest a loading phase is not required to benefit from creatine. One study observed a significant rise in muscle creatine in response to only 3gm a day.
When to take Creatine Monohydrate
The best time to take a creatine supplement is immediately after exercise. It’s a window of opportunity when your muscles are most receptive to taking up the substance. Take full advantage of this by taking creatine with a source of simple sugars, such as fruit juice, and whey protein immediately after exercise. These three nutrients, in conjunction with the anabolic hormones that are released through exercise, will combine to build new muscle and recharge depleted energy reserves.
What to take creatine with: Initially, make sure you have your creatine with some carbs to ensure easier absorption. You need about 80gm of carbs per 3-5gm of creatine. But only for the first few days. After that, just take the creatine on its own.
Bodybuilding nutrition expert James Collier advises necking your powder in a hot, sugared drink (though not boiling as creatine is destroyed at very high temperatures) so it dissolves more easily, along with some fruit or fruit juice.
How long to take Creatine for: Trainer Andrew Hamilton recommends cycling creatine (alternating periods of use and non-use). Many athletes follow five week cycles, of one week loading & four weeks of maintenance, then five weeks ‘off’.
- awesome 100% genuine Review by krish
- BESTEST PRODUCT AND CHEAPEST..Review by MANPAL SINGH (ORAI), ORAI
Write Your Own Review
Custom Tab 1
Custom CMS block displayed as a tab. You can use it to display info about returns and refunds, latest promotions etc. You can put your own content here: text, HTML, images - whatever you like. There are many similar blocks accross the store. All CMS blocks are editable from the admin panel.
Magento Community Edition is the most powerful open source e-commerce software and can be downloaded 100% for free. Developers can modify the core code, add custom features and functionality by installing extensions from Magento Connect marketplace.
Manage the fully dynamic catalog with the intutive admistrative interface. The flexible catalog system includes various options for the display of items. Magento is also integrated with a variety of major payment gateways out of the box.
Magento is a fully global platform, allowing for the expansion of business or simply offering multiple versions of your site to meet the needs of your customers. Translated into over 60 languages, supporting multiple currencies, payment methods and taxes, Magento allows for internationalization of your online stores.