An exotic fruit extractrich in antioxidants. Also contains protein, unsaturated fatty acids, fiber andnutrients such as calcium, iron and thiamin.
Acai Berry is rich inantioxidants, protein, unsaturated fatty acids, fiber and body minerals
What are acai berries?
Acai (pronounced ah-sigh-ee) berries, found in the Brazilian rain forest, havebeen used for thousands of years to promote overall health, energy andvitality. They’re abundant in compounds known as anthocyanins, natural pigmentsresponsible for the berry’s deep purple coloring and antioxidant properties.
Phytochemical and nutrient component analysishave demonstrated acai berries have a low-sugar content and contain lipids,with unsaturated fatty acids (oleic and linoleic acids), phytosterols(ß-sitosterol) and dietary fiber.
How do acai berries support health?
- Consumption of acai juice or pulp by healthy human volunteers has been shown to cause a significant increase in plasma antioxidant activity.
- Scientific evidence has shown that acai extract possessed noticeable activity against superoxide, and highest activity of any food reported to date against the peroxyl radical, when measured by the oxygen radical absorbance capacity assay (ORACFL).
Zenith Nutrition’s Acai Berry
- Provides with a minimum of 10% phenolic acid (from 5:1 extract), per two-capsule serving.
- Convenient way to obtain the benefits of acai berry without having to consume large amounts of the fruit.
- Exceptional quality at an extraordinary value.
About Zenith Nutrition
All products manufactured at state of art GMP facility. All products are tested for heavy metals,microbiology and contaminants which may be present.
*Daily value not established.
Other Ingredients : Vegetable gelatin (capsule),magnesium stearate.
As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules daily oras directed by a physician.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Pregnant or lactating women, diabetics,hypoglycemics, and people with known medical conditions and/or taking drugsshould consult with a licensed physician and/or pharmacist prior to takingdietary supplements.
These statements have not been evaluated by theFDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent anydisease.